“To excel at the highest level – or any level, really – you need to believe in yourself, and hands down, one of the biggest contributors to my self-confidence has been private coaching.”
– Stephen Curry
What is a Professional Coach?
A Professional Coach works with an individual to:
- Assess their workplace skills
- Instruct them on ways to improve their skills
- Guide them on how to apply their skills for peak performance
- Provides accountability
- Provides encouragement
When an individual takes the time to work with a coach, they are essentially sharpening their workforce blade. With a sharpened sword, an individual is equipped to achieve max performance in any position, get recognized, move up, and achieve success.
“A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be.”
– Tom Landry
Is Professional Coaching right for you? Take this quick assessment –
- Do you struggle with lack of confidence and feel it affects your ability to perform in the workplace?
- Are you an introvert and you feel your inability to communicate with people limits your opportunities to move up at work?
- Do you set goals but never stay consistent or disciplined to achieve them?
- Do you have skills and talents that you want to use but unsure how to apply them?
- Do you find yourself working hard at your job, doing everything they say to do, but are not getting ahead or are always looked over for that promotion?
- Do you feel stuck in your career?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then professional coaching is for you!
When you choose to partner with Forward Solutions, LLC for the investment in yourself and your future, you will work one on one with Lyneka as your personal, professional coach.
Lyneka is the epitome of ‘starting from the bottom and working her way up’; she has mastered the ability to climb the ‘Corporate Ladder’ and has done so in every position she has held. At the age of 23, Lyneka entered into the corporate world, without a 4-year degree, in an entry-level position. By the time she was 27 years, she held a Director’s position and was making 6 figures and has been doing so ever since. Holding multiple Senior Level Management positions, Lyneka is very knowledgeable of what company leaders look for in an employee when determining who they want to promote and she wants to share that knowledge through coaching!
Coaching on your terms! Forward Solutions, LLC offers different coaching packages to meet the different needs of each individual.
It is recommended that an individual allow for at least 6 coaching sessions in order to make the necessary changes and begin to see the results of their investments.
|Single Session||Starter Package – Recommended||Premium Package|
|1, 45 minute session||6, 45 minute sessions||Ongoing Sessions, Monthly Rate
4, 60 minute sessions per month PLUS unlimited email access directly to Lyneka
|Get Started||Get Started||Get Started|
|$55 (orig. $70)||$384 (orig. $399)||$250 (orig. $265)/month/3 month minimum *price returns to $265/mo after 3 months*|
*Once purchased, sessions will never expire and you can use them when convenient for you.*
Getting started in easy! Just select the package above that works best for you and then check your email for updates!
Unsure if coaching is for you or you have no clue who Lyneka is? Fill out the form below and we will send you a link for a FREE 30 min. session to meet Lyneka and see what coaching is all about!